science-based health coach
A whole-food plant-based diet opens the gateway to health while balancing all parts of who you are is the beginning of living a disease-free, peaceful and energized life.
The following sites are simply offerings to you. Take what you want and leave the rest.
Food and Nutrition/Science
- nutritionstudies.org — Plant-based whole food diet research for cancer, heart and other chronic disease. This attractive site offers recipes, life-changing stories, research, and educational opportunities.
- What We Eat Matters - 5 Food Choices that Can Lower Your Impact on the Environment — Learn how your food choices impact you and the world.
- Healthy Homemade Nutella Recipe — YUM!
Mental and Emotional Well-being
- greatergood.berkeley.edu — Mindfulness, feel-good habit building, and its research
- mindful.org — Hands on practices to become present and calm the nervous system
Easing into Movement
- www.yogawithadriene.com — Gentle; great for beginners
- Workouts for People Who Hate Exercise — Title says it all
Powered by Nature
- What is Spirituality? — A darn good definition